PRESS INQUIRIES & CREDENTIALS
Qualified journalists wishing to cover WCPD 2017 must apply for media credentials. Credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, bloggers, producers, camera crews and photographers. To apply, please submit an official letter/email to Jennifer Moe, WCPD 2017 Marketing Coordinator, providing the following information:
- Contact Name/Title
- Email/Phone Number/Twitter handle
- Company/Media Outlet/Publication
- Media Outlet Type (magazine, newspaper, TV, blog, list if other)
- Editor/Producer Name
- Names of all people requesting credentials
- What type of coverage do you plan to provide?(3-4 sentences maximum)
- How many people will be exposed to your coverage?
- Describe your primary audience
- Date your coverage of WCPD 2017 would appear
- Any additional notes or comments
Applications will be reviewed beginning in September 2016. From there, please allow up to three weeks for your application to be processed. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email Jennifer Moe at email@example.com or call (317) 202-0224.
WCPD 2017 PRESS GUIDELINES
- Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, bloggers, producers, camera crews and photographers.
- Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial media professionals including publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives and PR/marketing representatives. Non-media attendee can visit wcpd2017.com/registration for more information on registration.
- A maximum of three (3) staffers from each media outlet will be allowed.
- Bloggers - Blogs must reflect current topics in medical, health, dermatology, pediatrics or related news. New posts must be created on a weekly or more frequent basis. Blog traffic must exceed a minimum of 2,000 unique visits a month.
- Freelancers & Video Production Companies - Must provide a verifiable letter of assignment from a bona fide media outlet. Production crews hired by pharmaceutical companies to film at WCPD 2017 will not be considered for media accreditation.
- In some cases, we may request additional verification about your past work or coverage plans.
- Filming at WCPD 2017 - If your organization is filming video at WCPD 2017, you are asked to check in at media registration for instructions prior to beginning work. Unauthorized film crews may have their credentials revoked.